JDN Monorail Air Hoists
Carrying capacities: 10 t up to 115 t per unit
JDN Monorail Hoists for heavy loads and low headrooms are available with compressed-air and Monorail hoists with hydraulic drives.
Classifications: Ex II 2 GD IIA T4(X) / II 3 GD IIB T4(X)
Higher Classifications on request
According to application JDN Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Two versions, for each of the 75 and 100 tonne lifting capacity products in the EH range are now available in both double trolley as well as the previously available 4 trolley traverse drive versions. The new twin trolley drive versions, which offer more compact units for operation where limited space is available, are designated as EH 75 C and EH 100 C.
- ideally suited for working in hazardous areas (explosion protection)
- insensitive to humidity dust and temperatures from -20°C to +70°C
- low headroom, compact design
- favourable air consumption
- world wide service
If you don’t find the right hoisting system for your special application in our standard programme, no problem: special versions are our speciality.
- starting safe vane motor of low maintenance
- disc brake holding the load safely in any position immediately even in case of air interruption
- all gear components made of tempered or hardened high-grade steels
- anti-climb and anti-drop devices
- lateral guiding plates
- control unit with emergency shut-off valve
- increased spark protection
- rack and pinion drive
- overload protection
- two driving speeds
- filter silencer
Individual official acceptance by corresponding authorities to your choice.
Detail: Click Here